THE “BEDROOM BULLY” RULES:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on [...]
It’s simple. Give 3 statements about sex. Ask 3 questions about sex. Tag 6 people. Leave a comment letting them know you tagged them.
…7 RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF…
1. I hate mesh underwear
2. I own all of Van Damme's movies!
3. I don't like eating fruit
4. I am obsessed with all those weird true life stories on TLC
5. I wear my heart on my sleeve
6. I love vanilla cupcakes
7. I have hundreds of pairs of panties!
…MY 3 STATEMENTS ABOUT SEX…
1.Sex should never be a chore
2. Your partner is probably not a mind reader... Let them know what you want and what you don't want
3. Sex should be... sexy! ha!
…MY QUESTIONS TO YOU (Ms. Lissa Monet's questions for me)
1. WHATS THE #1 THING THAT TURNS YOU ON ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? how they make me feel safe
2. IS YOUR LOVE ON LOCKDOWN? WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE? no... and sure, why not.
3. IF THERE WAS ANY THING THAT YOU COULD INCORPORATE INTO THE BEDROOM ADVENTURES WHAT WOULD IT BE? sounds cheesy... but, love.
aaaaaand now my questions for YOU to answer:
1) What is a dealbreaker for you when it comes to sex?
2) What is more important to you in the bedroom... giving or receiving?
3) What is the strangest request you have ever received?
Lissa (my other Lissa!)